2. Obtaining the data and information: the data and information will be obtained when the User:
1. Start using the website;
2. Interact with the various tools on the site, providing the information voluntarily; or
3. Get in touch through the communication channels available on the website.
3. Data and Information Storage: all data and information collected from Users will be incorporated into the website's database, with Babel Cervejaria being its responsible and owner. The collected data and information will be stored in a safe environment, observing the state of the art available, and can only be accessed by qualified and authorized persons by Babel Cervejaria. In addition, Babel Cervejaria states that it will not share, sell or present User data to third parties. Considering that no security system is absolutely safe, Babel Cervejaria disclaims any responsibility for any damages and / or losses arising from failures, viruses or invasions of the website's database, except in cases of intent or guilt for the same. The User is the owner of the data and is able to add, delete or modify any information that is linked to his user profile at Babel Cervejaria.
4. Use of Data and Information: the data and information collected from Users may be used for the following purposes:
1. Make any communication resulting from the activity of the website itself or the identification of the respective recipient;
2. Respond to any doubts and requests from the User;
3. Provide access to the restricted area of the website or its exclusive features;
4. Compliance with legal or judicial order;
5. Constitute, defend or regularly exercise rights in the judicial or administrative sphere;
6. Prepare general statistics to identify the profile of Users and develop campaigns for Babel Cervejaria;
7. Ensure the safety of Users;
8. Keeping the Users' records up-to-date for purposes of authorized contact to be made by telephone, electronic mail, SMS, direct mail or other means of communication;
9. Inform about news, promotions and events of Babel Cervejaria and its commercial partners.
4.1. About e-mails: E-mails may be sent daily with offers to registered customers. The emails sent by Babel Cervejaria do not contain attachments to be downloaded, nor do they request user data.
4.2. In case the Client no longer wants to receive emails from Babel Cervejaria, he must click on the unsubscribe link present in all emails sent.
5. Registration of Activities: Babel Cervejaria may register the activities performed by the User on the website, through logs, including:
1. User IP address;
2. Actions performed by the User on the website;
3. Pages accessed by the User;
4. Dates and times of each action and access to each feature of the site;
5. User ID Session, when applicable. The aforementioned records may be used by Babel Cervejaria in cases of investigation of fraud or undue changes in its systems and records.
9. Registration: to participate and enjoy the website, in addition to being at least 18 (eighteen) years old, the Client must provide the following information at the time of registration: full name, surname, CPF, RG, full address, landline , date of birth, email, in addition to choosing a password.
Update: April 21, 2020.